Once in camp, Arnold and his team are responsible for providing you with everything required for an exciting experience. Our accommodations are clean, comfortable
and warm; extremely attractive after a long day on stand. Delicious meals are provided and make it difficult to lose any weight while in this camp.
Our main lodge is a gathering place where camaraderie is the first order of business. Our generators operate from before light and usually long after supper so
you can get a hot shower at just about any time. Again, Arnold and his team take the responsibility for providing each hunter with a great hunt very seriously.
We consider our job never done, until we see that BIG BUCK SMILE, and your tail lights as you travel home!
- Comfortable lodging/hot showers and linens
- Delicious meals, snacks, plenty of juices and coffee
- Reception in Hudson Bay
- Guides (1X2)
- All transportation during your hunt
- Strategically planned stand locations
- Game preparation
- Friendly service
- As of January 1, 2008 passports will be required to enter the United States of America. Everyone entering the USA by sea, air or land, including US citizens, will need a passport. All Americans planning to visit Canada in the future should apply well in advance due to possible delays.
- License, allocation tag, non-resident hunter fee, processing and government fees.
- Tips for guides and staff are not included, totally up to the hunters discretion. The average tip for a guide is between 5-10% of the hunt cost.